How it all started
You are what you believe. I’ve experienced this truth time and time again.
• As a kid going through the abonment of my parents believing support would show up and somehow finding it.
• As a teenager turned single mom believing I would be much more than a sad story or statistic and actually make my lofty dreams of being in the entertainment industry come true.
• As a young adult committed to breaking the cycle of addiction in my family to seeing it come to pass.
• As a married woman believing that I would break the cycles of lack, divorce, and division I had been raised in and doing it.
• As a constantly evolving spirit having a human experience believing that all our titles, gifts, and expressions are not only mean to be, but needed for all, and that I can somehow support that beautiful reality and now doing it.
You are what you believe.
In today’s world I know it can be challenging to know what to believe. With so many things coming at us, it can be challenging to stay positive and even harder to break past the negative things we all feel about ourselves from time to time. Throughout the years I’ve personally studied, embodied, and tested various spiritual, therapeutic, and healthful methods to support myself in going about the tall order of not only living my best life, but living it NOW. Because I know how hard it can be to stay positive, how lonely it can feel, and how much better and faster things are with the right support, I became passionate about helping others who seek to be and stay their best selves.
This energy, this passion, this dedication is where Allswell Lifestyle comes from. Right now we begin by offering products to support you; homegoods, apparel, inspiring art, accessories. Coming up, empowerment products to keep your mindset positive and powerful. Oh, and there’s already more in the works…
Here at Allswell Lifestyle we’ve got your back as you go about the magnificent business of being fully you. Because, you are what you believe and we believe you are amazing.
Allswell Lifestyle Founder and Creative Director.
Teemaree translates her years as a professional performance artist and her reverence of the human experience into empowering products, loving healing sessions, and transformational courses. She is an ordained minister, religious science practitioner, author, and yogi who is now studying reiki. Always a cheerleader of the human spirit, she believes that nothing is impossible with the right tools, and is especially drawn to people who, like her, did not have support to flourish. Her specialty is transformation made easy through love and joy.